Domestic ViolenceCommunity Initiative
Administrative Support Personnel part time (21 hours/week)
A Contract Position ending in June 2016 Reporting to the Executive Committee, the Administrative Support Personnel (Domestic Violence Community Initiative) shall be responsible for supporting administrative operations, receiving and screening calls, providing information to clients and community agencies with regards to the Domestic Violence Community Initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting Management
- Attend the HUB and Executive Committee meetings
- Prepare agenda for meetings
- Record and prepare minutes from meetings
- Track Regrets/Attendance
- Distribute invitations to upcoming meetings
- Organize focus group – as applicable
- Other tasks – as identified by the HUB Committee
- Client Appointments
Book appointments in Case Managers’ schedule based on availability of both the Case Manager and the client.
Communicate/perform reminder calls to both the Case Manager and the client to inform of upcoming appointments
- Prepare/update forms in files
- Store files in appropriate filing cabinet
- Perform ad-hoc file audits
- Follow up on client referrals
- Statistical and Data Input
- Produce statistical reports regarding client data, as required
- Determine what to capture
- Determine how to capture
- Analyze data
- Minimum of a College Diploma in a Secretarial/Administration course or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in an administrative or related setting or equivalent is appreciated
- Ability to read, write and converse in both English and French.
- Experience working with Windows software, Microsoft Office Suites – Word, Access, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of community services/agencies.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide own transportation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The Executive Committee may use discretionary power in application of these minimums
All interested parties are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to the attention of Alex de Wit, Executive Director, no later than 4:30 PM on Thursday November 5th 2015.
Applications will can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to 26 Montreal Rd. Cornwall ON K6H 1B1.